Boot Camp: Building a Successful Hair Replacement Business
Do you want to boost your Hair Replacement business, including clientele and profitability?
I want to help you take your business to the next level, transforming your professional world, using my 4 Pillar Concept that has been the Blueprint that I have built my own practice into a 7-figure hair loss business, as well as helping hundreds of other salons and clinics around the country do the same for over 25 years.
My goal is to help you become the Hair Loss Expert in your area! By attending my 3-Day Hands-On Boot Camp at my Training Center in Cleveland, Ohio, plus the host of Bonuses I am going to offer to you, you will be on your way to success.
Here is what is in store for you:
- 3 Day Hands-On Boot Camp Training at my Training Center in Cleveland, Ohio on April 9-11, 2017
- Women's Hair Replacement Solutions
- Business Operations
- A copy of my book – Solutions to Women’s Hair Thinning & Loss (Professional Edition)
- Subscription to the Academy for Hair Thinning & Loss, giving you access to video tutorials on the 4 Pillars: Technical, Consultation, Marketing, and Business Operations for one full year
- Product Usage Reviews and Vendor Resources
- Pre-Training prep work for the Hands-On Event in April (so you can come fully prepared!)
- Inspirations (Who doesn’t need those once in a while?!) for one full year
- Access to a private Facebook page to allow communication among other hair professionals building their business for one full year
- Weekly Updates for one full year
- And more …
Once you're ready, on the right-hand side, click on the yellow "Purchase Offer" button to get started. Be sure to check the box next to "Yes, add me to your mailing list" so you don't miss any important announcements!
Remember... Beauty & Change begin within,
*Cancellation Policy: Our cancellation policy is 30 days prior to the class to receive a full refund of your deposit. Cancellation less than 30 days prior will result in a non-refundable deposit or you can apply your deposit to a future class based on availability.
* Air/ground travel and food are the attendee's responsibility. Refreshments will be provided.
*Ohio residents: Please contact us before registering.